Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Victoria for warm-weather activities is from mid July to late August.
Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour is in the heart of Victoria, within a 10-minute walk of Maritime Museum of British Columbia and British Columbia Parliament Building. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Top Trending Victoria Hotels
- Gaslight Inn Victoria With a stay at Gaslight Inn Victoria in Victoria, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of British Columbia Parliament Building and University of Victoria. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Sale! DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Victoria Victoria A 4-minute walk from the Royal British Columbia Museum, this polished hotel is a 7-minute walk from British Columbia Parliament Buildings and 12 minutes' walk from the Victoria ferry port.
- Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites Situated on a rise overlooking the city and harbor, the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suite is three blocks from Government Street and the Royal BC Museum, and four blocks from Beacon Hill Park. With its courtyard fountain and marble lobby, grand piano and mirrored ceiling, the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites offers guests concierge, dry cleaning and 24-hour front desk services. An electric car charging station is available, as well as a free local area shuttle. To cater to the needs of the business traveler, a full service business center is available. A fully equipped conference center is onsite to ensure the success of meetings and functions. For dining needs, the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites has two restaurants. Vista 18 - This rooftop restaurant/lounge offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily along with panoramic views of the city and harbor. Multi-level seating ensures views from all seats. West Coast fusion menu features meat and seafood favorites as well as vegetarian dishes, including wild mushroom ravioli, and curried vegetable bowl with seasonal local vegetables and basmati rice pilaf. Clive's Classic Lounge is among the top hotel bars in Canada. The Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites has an indoor lap pool, spa tub, and a fitness center with a selection of cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
- Save 20% Sandman Hotel Victoria Victoria This unassuming hotel on Vancouver Island is a 9-minute walk from Mayfair Shopping Centre and 2.3 km from Royal BC Museum’s history exhibits. Amenities include a casual grill restaurant/bar, an indoor pool and a whirlpool, plus an exercise room and a business centre. Parking is complimentary.
Top Victoria Airport Hotels
- The Fairmont Empress Rising regally on the banks of Victoria's Inner Harbour and representing the center of British Columbia's capital city, The Fairmont Empress has been completely restored to her turn-of-the-century beauty. The hotel is only steps away from fine dining, popular shopping and entertainment. The Fairmont Empress displays the grandeur of a bygone era. Guests can experience a British tradition with the hotel's Afternoon Tea. The hotel's award-winning Willow Stream Spa includes 11 treatment rooms, offering massages, body scrubs and wraps, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, manicures and pedicures, and beauty services. Garage parking is available on site for a surcharge, as well as valet parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown in Victoria, you'll be on the waterfront and convenient to MayFair Shopping Centre and British Columbia Parliament Building. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Victoria? This hotel has 1200 square feet (111 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA This hotel rises along the harbor in a residential district of Victoria, 2 blocks from picturesque Fisherman's Wharf; downtown attractions such as the Royal BC Museum are within 1 mile (1.6 kilometers). Making the most of its maritime setting, this hotel offers harbor views from its top-notch seafood restaurant and its indoor/outdoor pool; whale-watching tours depart from the on-site marina. WiFi and wired Internet are complimentary in public areas and guestrooms. The hotel also has a 24-hour business center, health club, and gym. For an extra fee, guests have access to secure covered parking and valet parking.
- Save 15% The Oswego Hotel Victoria Set in downtown Victoria, the Oswego Hotel is within 2 blocks of the Royal BC Museum, the Inner Harbour, Parliament Buildings, and Pacific Undersea Gardens. Chinatown and the Maritime Museum of British Columbia are both less than 2 km away. The 10-story Oswego Hotel's contemporary lobby provides complimentary fruit-infused water, a 24-hour front desk, and complimentary newspapers. The hotel offers event space for up to 20 guests, as well as wireless Internet access throughout. This property has a 24-hour fitness room has strength-training and cardio machines. Parking is available in an onsite garage (surcharge). Oswego Hotel is entirely smoke-free.
In a choice location allowing easily access to downtown Victoria and its shopping district, this waterfront property is a half-mile (less than 1 kilometer) from the Maritime Museum of British Columbia, Market Square, The McPherson Playhouse, and Victoria Bug Zoo. The Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites offers a luxury apartment-style penthouse, as well as 1 and 2 bedroom suites overlooking Victoria's picturesque inner harbour. Spa services are available and include aromatherapy, massage, body and facial treatments, and manicures and pedicures.